Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well, Its official

I have been doing so much research on this copper thing I have started to look through all my pennies and guess what, a majority of the are pre 1982 95% copper, so from now on when I see a penny on the ground, I will pick it up.. lol its almost like finding a nickle laying there, and I know most of you would pick that up, any ways i'm getting undrway in copper venture, I hope some of you out there who have been following my blog have decided to try copper as an investment, I myself are trying to be able to work myself upto silver than gold if the markets don't get the high before then, anyways, stayed tuned, I will be posting some more stuff in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions or coments you would like to make to help inprove this blog?